Private Swim Lessons
How to book
We have currently filled all our available private lesson spots. We are currently only offering new private lesson slots to Samena members only. To be placed on our waitlist, you must be a current Samena member and fill out our interest form at the bottom of this page. The waitlist is currently 4-6 weeks. We will contact you once we have an available slot that matches your availability.
How to pay
- Private lessons need to be paid at the Front Desk prior to each lesson, please ensure you arrive with enough time to check-in at the Front Desk before your lesson starts.
- If you have purchased a private lesson package, please check-in and redeem at the Front Desk before each session.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance by contacting your instructor.
- Semi-Private Lessons include two swimmers and are only recommended if the participants are similar in skill level and within the same household.
- We recommend Group Lessons for anyone under the age of 4.
- Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable; however, packages don’t expire until three years after purchase.
- Packages are tied directly to the type of Private Lesson you take (i.e. private lesson packages cannot be used for semi-private lessons)
Saturday & Sunday 12:00-8:00pm
$240/ 4 – 45-minute private lessons – Members
$296/ 4 – 45-minute semi-private lessons – Members
Private Lesson waitlist is currently full – Please check back in a few weeks