Private Swim Lessons
Private Lessons have returned in a modified format for Members only – Please contact Gabrielle Rodriguez-Vigil, Aquatics Director, for information and booking. Information below is what is typically offered when Samena is open normally.
How to book
Please contact your preferred instructor to set up a convenient time for your lesson. Please be aware that some instructors may already be booked for your preferred times/days.
How to pay
- Private lessons need to be paid at the Front Desk prior to each lesson.
- If you have purchased a private lesson package, please check-in and redeem at the Front Desk before each session.
- Private Lessons may not be scheduled during our Group Swim Lesson times, and only Adult Private Lessons may take place during Adult Lap Swim.
- Semi-Private Lessons are only recommended if the participants are similar in skill level.
- We recommend Group Lessons for anyone under the age of 4.
- Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable; however, packages do not expire.
- Packages are tied directly to the type of Private Lesson you take:
- Private Lesson packages cannot be applied to Semi-Private Lessons, and Semi-Private Lesson packages cannot be applied to Private Lessons.
- 30-minute Private Lesson packages cannot be applied to 50-minute Private Lessons, and 50-minute Private Lesson packages cannot be applied to 30-minute Private Lessons.
Please contact Gabrielle Rodriguez-Vigil, Aquatics Director, for booking.