Private Swim Lessons
How to book
The waitlist for private lessons is currently about six weeks.
Please note that your place on the waitlist is also determined by your availability (i.e. if you can only do Saturdays at 1 specific time, it may take longer for that particular spot to become available).
Amanda Tanner, Aquatics Coordinator, will contact you once we have an available slot that matches your availability.
How to pay
- Private lessons need to be paid at the Front Desk prior to each lesson, please ensure you arrive with enough time to check-in at the Front Desk before your lesson starts.
- If you have purchased a private lesson package, please check-in and redeem at the Front Desk before each session.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance by contacting your instructor.
- Semi-Private Lessons include two swimmers and are only recommended if the participants are similar in skill level and within the same household.
- We recommend Group Lessons for anyone under the age of 5.
- Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable; however, packages don’t expire until three years after purchase.
- Packages are tied directly to the type of Private Lesson you take (i.e. private lesson packages cannot be used for semi-private lessons)
Saturday & Sunday 12:00-8:00pm
$253/ 4 – 45-minute private lessons – Members
$309/ 4 – 45-minute semi-private lessons – Members
$354 / 4 – 45 minute private lessons – Non-members
$434 / 4 – 45 minute semi-private lessons – Non-members