Private Swim Lessons
How to book
We have currently filled all our available private lesson spots. We are currently only offering new private lesson slots to Samena members only. To be placed on our waitlist, you must be a current Samena member and fill out our interest form at the bottom of this page. The waitlist is currently 4-6 weeks. We will contact you once we have an available slot that matches your availability.
How to pay
- Private lessons need to be paid at the Front Desk prior to each lesson.
- If you have purchased a private lesson package, please check-in and redeem at the Front Desk before each session.
- Semi-Private Lessons include two swimmers, and are only recommended if the participants are similar in skill level and within the same household.
- We recommend Group Lessons for anyone under the age of 4.
- Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable; however, packages do not expire.
- Packages are tied directly to the type of Private Lesson you take (i.e. private lesson packages cannot be used for semi-private lessons)
Saturday & Sunday 12:00-8:00pm
$228/ 4 – 45-minute private lessons – Members
$284/ 4 – 45-minute semi-private lessons – Members
$329/ 4 – 45-minute private lessons – Non-Members
$409/ 4 – 45-minute semi-private lessons – Non-Members