Samena Swim & Recreation Club believes that wellness, education, & fun should be accessible to all families, regardless of income.
Information & Eligibility
The Luka Ruich Memorial Scholarship was established to honor the life and impact to the Samena community of Luka Ruich, a long-time Samena swim instructor, by helping to provide financial assistance and lower the barriers to access aquatics and community wellness at the Samena Club.
Samena Scholarships are limited in availability and subject to capacity restriction. We encourage any qualified applicants to apply.
- Fill out this application
- Return the required documentation
- Samena reviews applications on a rolling basis. You can expect an approval or denial within 2-3 weeks
- Applications are retained for waitlists for up to 12 months
- Applicants must resubmit documentation every 12 months for eligibility
*Please note: We currently have a waitlist for membership scholarships
Scholarships may be granted for Samena memberships, swim lessons, camps, childcare, preschool, and youth fitness and cover between 10-90% of costs/fees depending on eligibility and program.
Questions? Email email@example.com